Powering Sales Management, CRM and Payments & E-commerce into messaging apps like Whatsapp
Software Test Engineer₹5L – ₹9L
• Education- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent (IT, electronics)
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Software testing (Manual)
• Minimum 1+ year of experience in Automation testing using Selenium, Protractor or Cypress.
• Must have a deep understanding of Software testing life cycle, Software testing methodologies and QA procedures
• Must understand the uses and methods of testing
• Excellent knowledge in testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing test cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs)
• Minimum 2+ years of experience with mobile applications testing, API testing (good to have).
• Minimum 2+ years of experience of working in an agile, fast-paced environment
• Minimum 2+ years of experience in test management and defect management tools e.g. ALM, JIRA, BugZilla etc.
• Good level in SQL/database
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills; team player
• Excellent organizational skills, having the ability to prioritize work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Comfortable with change and learning new things, working outside of comfort zone
• Work on multiple projects concurrently and be able to prioritize tasks and set expectations
Key Accountabilities: -
• Plan, monitor and control all testing activities and tasks across respective Releases & projects.
• Responsible for analysis, design, development and execution of test cases and test suites.
• Responsible for the work product of the testing across projects and the timely delivery of different testing milestones
• Monitor the scheduling and readiness of test environments (including interfaces and data setup) for each test stage
• Collaborate with development team and onshore team for application test activities
• Responsible for automating manual test cases for reducing manual effort.
• Sharing test results to senior management on daily basis, update the status in Jira and test management tool.
GameChange Solutions at a glance
GameChange Solutions focuses on Messaging, Gamification, Sales, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Dubai, Singapore, and Gurgaon. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, GameChange Solutions has raised $2M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.