With 6M+ Daily Active Users, we are making Games that people will love to grow old with
Tech Lead₹26L – ₹40L • No equity
About Gameberry Labs
With 25M+ MAU, our games are thrilling adventures for designers, engineers, strategists and artists. We believe in building great games that people will love to grow old with.
Opportunity at Hand
As a Tech Lead, you will be responsible for the software design of large scale applications and features & enhancements which reaches millions of players. You should be passionate about players, performance, scalability and holds a very high bar for quality of the game.
- Work with Product Management to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Own technical roadmap, design and review for end-to-end games, ensure design quality and integrity
- Bring tech innovations in the game which will help in growth of the games
- Design, code, and develop new features/fix bugs/add enhancements
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability and stability of various system resources
- Lead and Mentor junior engineers and drive a culture of technical perfection
- A minimum of 6 years of professional experience in software development, mobile, desktop or web application development with hands on coding experience covering full stack
- Solid understanding and knowledge in programming languages like C++ or C# or GoLang etc
- Strong knowledge of any of the databases like MySQL, Mongo, PostgreSQL
- Working knowledge of mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- A proven foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, OOPS and software design
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
Why Join us?
- We give you the freedom to implement your ideas
- Competitive compensation and benefits. We create great teams and take very good care of them.
- Independence and a lack of bureaucracy that clears the way for you to do the best work possible
- Work with kind, humble teams that inspire
NOTE: We are working from Home till March 2021. So, the role is Remote till then.