With 6M+ Daily Active Users, we are making Games that people will love to grow old with
Sr. Technical Artist₹9L – ₹16L • No equity
About Gameberry Labs
With 25M+ MAU, our games are thrilling adventures for designers, engineers, strategists and artists. We believe in building great games that people will love to grow old with.
As new trends and technologies continue to disrupt and reshape the gaming landscape, our eyes are keenly set on becoming masters of casual game entertainment. Here, we are looking out for people who are creative, hard working and dedicated to the art of building experiences for people.
Opportunity at Hand
Gameberry Labs is looking for an experienced professional for the Technical Artist Role in Bangalore. We are looking for a motivated and passionate person. As an experienced Technical Artist, you will have a portfolio of proven quality with a determination to push boundaries and create a kick-ass game. You act as a bridge between artists and the engineering team, championing optimal performance and efficiency in the game's final visual assets, as well as working to effectively solve any art-related bugs or hitches that may arise during production.
- Bridging the gap between artists and engineering team
- Integrating the UI Designs in the game
- Creating VFX and Animations
- Playing with Unity or Cocos2dx for improving the game experience
- Guiding Junior Technical Artists to improve their skills
- Passion for games
- At least 2/3+ years of game building experience as Technical Artist
- Technical background in developing scripts, Photoshop actions, and other automation tools necessary for art implementation and optimization
- Good understanding of Unity, including shaders, lighting, and NGUI
- Good understanding of particle emitters and animation processes
- Ability to craft quick concept mockups using Photoshop, and/or Unity
Why Join us?
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
- Work with kind, humble teams that inspire
- We want to take India to the list of "Top 10 Gaming Studios" in the World
We are working from Home till March 2021. So, the role is Remote till then.