An Intelligent Driver Score to save good drivers money
Cofounder and CTONo salary • 15.0% – 30.0%
I am looking for a cofounder and CTO.
Gait is an early stage startup with a MVP available below.
The MVP is an iOS app that consumers use to receive a Safe Driver Score. Upon securing insurance partners, our users can save money by improving their driving habits. Insurance companies use this information to calculate driver premiums and save money if there are less accidents.
I'm currently developing the product myself as an iOS developer and I'm looking for a CTO to help disrupt the market.
The Usage-Based Insurance (UBI) market is growing out of its infancy and provides an opportunity for a high growth startup.
Can you find a way to do anything you set your mind to? Can you learn rapidly in a short time? Do you seek constant self-improvement? These are the qualities we are looking for.
The ideal candidate should have experience at startups or examples of personal projects that they tried (successfully or not) to grow into companies.
While Gait is in the early stage, your responsibilities will be to:
- Enhance the front-end of the product: iOS, Xcode, Swift
- Enhance and maintain the back-end of the product: I'm currently using LAMP on AWS, but if you're more comfortable with another stack then we can switch
- Develop the API for insurance companies to consume the Driver Profile data
- Working on the Machine Learning overtime to making the Driver Score as accurate and intelligent as possible
Upon company growth, your responsibilities will be to:
- Oversee a team of engineers in completing enhancements requested by the business
- Manage the Machine Learning development and technical plan
- Manage cloud and other technical infrastructures
Abilities Required for this role:
- 2 years of software development experience
- 2 years experience with databases and SQL
- Computer Science core knowledge
If you think this is a fit for you please apply or reach out to me at email@example.com.