Gain Life builds software to help injured employees return to work
QA Lead$60k – $90k • 0.05% – 0.1%
Gain Life is a Boston-based startup, born out of Harvard University's Innovation Lab. We build software to help injured employees return to work. It's a complex, meaningful, problem that has yet to be solved. The company is backed by world class investors in General Catalyst and Unusual Ventures.
We are looking for a QA Analyst who is excited to help us create the best possible customer and consumer experience. In this role, you will:
- Plan and create end-to-end test plans and test cases
- Execute tests across all functional and UI areas of our product
- Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
- Perform exploratory testing to deliver a high-quality product to our users and customers
- Work alongside our dev and product teams, balancing risk and delivery
- Help manage all testing activities within the team
- ≥ 2 years of QA experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in test management, planning and metrics
- Knowledge of one or more test tracking software programs- e.g., Test Lodge
- Experience with end-to-end testing of web applications
- Experience with cross-browser and device testing
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Self-starter, motivated, organized, and confident
- Possess a ‘whatever it takes’ attitude to creatively help the team
Bonus points for:
** Experience testing content management system (CMS) platforms
** Programming experience
** Scripting familiarity
To apply, please email info at gainlife dot com (no applications submitted directly through Angel List will be considered).
p.s. Please no recruiters, no candidates not authorized to work in the U.S., and no contractors/freelancers. Sorry, but these messages/submissions will not be replied to.