Financial data - cross-border payments
ETL Developer£40k – £50k
FXC Intelligence is looking for a SQL ETL Developer to join our fast growing London team and help work on our datasets related to the payments, FX, cards and financial service industry. We are a fast growing fintech with a client list of household brands with coverage across leading press such as The Economist.
As an ETL developer you will help to expand the data integration workflows and create data structures as we onboard new data sources into the platform.
- Collaborate with product owners and developers to identify, collect and transform data
- Optimise existing and develop new data integration workflows
- Identify and diagnose data inconsistencies, errors and problems with source data
- Contribute to standards and best practices
- Responsible for ensuring business critical integration workflows and processes are fit for purpose
- Strong SQL programming experience (SQL, Stored Procs etc.)
- Experience designing data warehouse and analytical data marts (Good understanding of Kimball & Inmon would be ideal)
- Experience developing ETL/ELT workflows, schedulers, and event-based triggers
- Experience working with ETL workflow tools such as SSIS or Apache Airflow
- Experience working as part of an Agile software development team
- Data Architecture
- ETL & SQL Development
- Data Quality and Availability
FXC Intelligence at a glance
FXC Intelligence focuses on Financial Services, Payments, Big Data, and Financial Technology. Their company has offices in New York City, Washington DC, and London. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.