Financial data - cross-border payments
Reporting Analyst£35k – £45k
FXC Intelligence is looking for an enthusiastic Reporting Analyst with a passion for problem-solving, data and visualisations to work alongside out data and product teams. You will be responsible for a variety of work streams including generating insight, data visualisation and product optimisation. To succeed in this role, you need to be creative with both data and visualisations and have a passion for creating things from scratch.
- Evidence of analytically challenging projects in IT that include SQL query writing and reporting design
- Work to develop reports and analyses using SQL, BI & statistical tools against the data warehouse and the data quality framework
- Monitor, investigate and resolve issues with the ETL and reporting processes
- Oversee the execution of scheduled analyses, reporting and model processes and automate repeat tasks using available SQL & BI tools
- Strong SQL programming experience
- Good understanding of database design concepts
- Experience performing analysis and developing reports
- Data analytical and problem-solving skills with a focused attention to detail, accuracy, and quality of end-results
- Experience working as part of an Agile software development team
- Data visualisation tools experience: Tableau, Power BI
FXC Intelligence at a glance
FXC Intelligence focuses on Financial Services, Payments, Big Data, and Financial Technology. Their company has offices in New York City, Washington DC, and London. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.