Changing veterinary care through tech and consumer centricity
City Manager - New York City$100k – $115k
We're looking for a driven hands-on manager with strong skills in marketing, sales and operations to grow the New York City market at Fuzzy. The City Manager will be directly responsible for growing our memberships, managing the supply & demand dynamics of the marketplace, and ensuring that we’re setting up the business for future expansion as the leader in our first market outside of San Francisco.
A strong growth mindset is key & Operational excellence is a must. The ability to ideate and execute marketing initiatives is the last part of the trifecta. All of these skills will help you grow the market and manage a team to deliver the best member experience possible.
This is both a creative and analytical role that will require you to be in the weeds one day, and thinking strategically the next! If this sounds like a challenge you’re ready for, we look forward to hearing from you.
**What you'll be doing**
- Build a high performance team including veterinarians, nurses, assistants, brand ambassadors, and more
- Rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever is necessary to get things done
- Create a long term vision to accelerate growth through local marketing and effective local partnerships
- Manage your city’s P&L, setting and tracking budgets & goals
- Report on your market’s overall health on a weekly basis with visibility at the Leadership Team level
- Work closely with our marketing, member experience, and healthcare delivery teams
- Develop best practices and improve processes to help us expand into new markets effectively
**What we're looking for**
- At least 5 years of operations and marketing experience
- At least 2 years of multi-disciplinary management experience
- Data drives you, and you think analytically
- Creative thinker with a no holds barred attitude to hit lofty growth targets and get things done
- Ability to thrive in an autonomous, remote market
- Disciplined and well-organized with proven leadership abilities – capable of managing teams with multiple functions
Fuzzy Pet Health at a glance
Fuzzy Pet Health focuses on Big Data, Pets, Veterinary, and Telemedicine. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Fuzzy Pet Health has raised $4.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2017.