The leader in enterprise global voice, video, messaging, and collaboration
Enterprise Account Executive
Fuze is a global, cloud-based unified communications platform that empowers productivity and delivers insights across the enterprise by enabling simplified business voice communications, flexible video conferencing and always-on collaboration. Fuze allows the modern, mobile workforce to seamlessly communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device.
Fuze is making it easy for businesses to embrace the modern, mobile workforce. We offer a single cloud-based platform that includes these technologies and more for simple, smart communication that works. Headquartered in Boston, MA with offices and customers worldwide, we're growing at a lightning-fast speed to meet the demands of the evolving unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market.
Bring your passion and expertise to our sales team as an Enterprise Account Executive to focus on developing our Enterprise market.
Our Enterprise Account Executive's are individual contributors who are company ambassadors with a passion for succeeding in our dynamic industry. These key individuals are responsible for account management and strategic sales growth in their assigned region.
What you'll do:
- Develop and implement strategies to grow Fuze’s business through our approved sales methodology
- Prospect aggressively to develop new business partners through networking, referrals, company lead generation and cold calling
- Train and assist business partners in products, services, pricing, and operational processes of Fuze
- Work with business partners to identify target accounts and to achieve specific goals for closing new business
- Travel to call on existing and prospective customers with the purpose of sustaining and growing market share, promoting and selling company services and execute in-depth selling in all accounts
- Plan, coordinate and execute sales presentations to inform, persuade, educate and ultimately close business
- Learn, develop and evangelize new ways for Fuze to differentiate itself in the marketplace
- Acquire in depth knowledge of Fuze's service offering, knowledge of current market and market share, competition and strategy to secure competitors business
- Prepare and maintain necessary reports (RFP’s, metrics, periodic business reviews) and customer/prospect information in Fuze's CRM database
Who you are and what you have:
You are self-motivated with a consistent track record in software sales. You have a sound knowledge of technology. You are most comfortable in a dynamic atmosphere and a fast-growing customer base.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years relevant experience in SaaS sales
- Knowledge of and a demonstrated track record developing successful channels for IT services, data services, telecommunications, or business applications (such as CRM, Helpdesk and Content Management)
- Familiarity with VoIP concepts, hosted technology and practices, and rely on experience and good judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- The ability to juggle a variety of complicated tasks, and comfortable working independently with remote support
- Strong, effective presentation and communication skills, both verbally and written, to convey complex concepts to audiences with varying skill levels - in person, on the phone, and via email
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- 100% professional and highly motivated with excellent project and task management skills
Fuze at a glance
Fuze focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Cloud Computing, Collaboration, and Video Conferencing. Their company has offices in San Francisco, New York, Boston, and Seattle. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Fuze has raised $480.4M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2018.