Global Cloud Communication Platform & Collaboration Software for Enterprises
Regional Sales Manager
Fuze is a global, cloud-based unified communications platform that empowers productivity and delivers insights across the enterprise by enabling simplified business voice communications, flexible video conferencing and always-on collaboration. Fuze allows the modern, mobile workforce to seamlessly communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device.
Fuze is making it easy for businesses to embrace the modern, mobile workforce. We offer a single cloud-based platform that includes these technologies and more for simple, smart communication that works. Headquartered in Boston, MA with offices and customers worldwide, we're growing at a lightning-fast speed to meet the demands of the evolving unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market.
Bring your passion and expertise to our sales team as a Regional Sales Manager to focus on developing our Enterprise market.
Our Regional Sales Manager's are individual contributors who are company ambassadors with a passion for succeeding in our dynamic industry. These key individuals are responsible for account management and strategic sales growth in their assigned region.
What you'll do:
- Develop and implement strategies to grow Fuze’s business through our approved sales methodology
- Prospect aggressively to develop new business partners through networking, referrals, company lead generation and cold calling
- Train and assist business partners in products, services, pricing, and operational processes of Fuze
- Work with business partners to identify target accounts and to achieve specific goals for closing new business
- Travel to call on existing and prospective customers with the purpose of sustaining and growing market share, promoting and selling company services and execute in-depth selling in all accounts
- Plan, coordinate and execute sales presentations to inform, persuade, educate and ultimately close business
- Learn, develop and evangelize new ways for Fuze to differentiate itself in the marketplace
- Acquire in depth knowledge of Fuze's service offering, knowledge of current market and market share, competition and strategy to secure competitors business
- Prepare and maintain necessary reports (RFP’s, metrics, periodic business reviews) and customer/prospect information in Fuze's CRM database
Who you are and what you have:
You are self-motivated with a consistent track record in software sales. You have a sound knowledge of technology. You are most comfortable in a dynamic atmosphere and a fast-growing customer base.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years relevant experience in SaaS sales
- Knowledge of and a demonstrated track record developing successful channels for IT services, data services, telecommunications, or business applications (such as CRM, Helpdesk and Content Management)
- Familiarity with VoIP concepts, hosted technology and practices, and rely on experience and good judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- The ability to juggle a variety of complicated tasks, and comfortable working independently with remote support
- Strong, effective presentation and communication skills, both verbally and written, to convey complex concepts to audiences with varying skill levels - in person, on the phone, and via email
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- 100% professional and highly motivated with excellent project and task management skills #LI-JM1
Fuze at a glance
Fuze focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Cloud Computing, Collaboration, and Video Conferencing. Their company has offices in San Francisco, New York, Boston, and Seattle. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Fuze has raised $480.4M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2018.