Dream. Build. Repeat
What we're looking for
We are looking for someone who can handle all our communications & write beautiful, short and effective copy for social media posts, emails and website. Your words will inform & engage our target audience.
Our ideal candidate is a skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail & effective at communication strategy. If you can grasp the requirements quickly, offer valuable insight & execute at god speed we’d like to talk to you.
- Write clear, crisp, persuasive, eye-catching and original copy - you will be the voice of the brand/company.
- Handle PR & marketing communications. Brainstorm and collaborating with the team for new ideas and strategies.
- You will take ownership of content management for various brands in the company, which includes writing a variety of formats for multiple platforms: website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, technical manuals, white papers, press releases & keynote presentations.
- Design and implement internal communication strategies.
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of various communication strategies created through PR & marketing efforts.
- Graduate in English /Mass Communications/Journalism.
- Preference towards experience in copy writing and advertising
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - you should be able to articulate technology in a way that a non-techie could understand.
- Social media or content marketing experience a plus
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great content.
- Please share any writing samples that you might have (MANDATORY)
Futuristic Labs is exactly what it sounds like - a place to 'dream' & 'build' futuristic products. We are an enthusiastic team working towards building innovative consumer products to make sure we have a healthier and superior lifestyle in the future.
First in the series is Riku: An AI based kitchen robot which automates everyday cooking. It can cook any one pot dish with just 5 minutes of hands on time.
FuturisticLabs at a glance
FuturisticLabs focuses on Hardware, Robotics, Home Automation, and Food Tech. Their company has offices in Hyderabad. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, FuturisticLabs has raised $150K of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2019.