Dream. Build. Repeat
We are seeking an experienced graphic designer to take ownership and maintenance of both our marketing assets and content created across various mediums. From concept through execution, you will improve our consumer's experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our digital mediums.
* Collaborate with marketing and product marketing teammates to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more).
* Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
* Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
* Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
Qualities we are looking for:
* Fine-tuned attention to detail and pixel-perfect execution.
* Strong visualization skills aka you should be able to get what the team is trying to say.
* To be able to keep up with the stress and demanding nature of a startup(we are talking about weekly prototyping cycles).
* High context switching ability, you will be working on multiple projects as time goes on.
* We are just starting, everyone wears several hats. You should be comfortable working outside the boundaries of traditional engineering disciplines.
* The most important quality we seek is a strong inclination for ‘User Centric Design’.
Skills we are looking for:
- Expert in the design software of your choice.
- Experience in designing assets for various digital & print mediums.
We prefer portfolio's over degrees. So please include a link to your portfolio in the notes section.( Behance, Yanko design, personal page etc... somewhere we can take a look).
FuturisticLabs at a glance
FuturisticLabs focuses on Hardware, Robotics, Home Automation, and Food Tech. Their company has offices in Hyderabad. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, FuturisticLabs has raised $150K of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2019.