Dream. Build. Repeat
Industrial/Product Design Engineer₹2.4L – ₹4.8L
We are looking for someone who has experience with the full spectrum of product development : from concept to prototype to production ready design.
Must have qualities:
- strong visualization skills, you should be able to get what the team is trying to say.
- strong 3D CAD Modelling Skills, put the above idea on to the screen :P.
- able to keep up with the stress and demanding nature of a startup(we are talking about weekly prototyping cycles).
- high context switching ability, you will be working on multiple projects as time goes on.
- the most important quality we seek is a strong sense for Design.
- You must have strong passion for robotics, automation & Design, without it you will find what we are doing difficult. There are much easier jobs elsewhere.
- We are building real hardware. We prefer hands-on builders.
- We are a just starting, everyone wears several hats. You should be comfortable working outside the boundaries of traditional engineering disciplines.
We prefer portfolio's over degrees. So please include a link to your portfolio in the notes section.( Behance, Yanko design, personal page etc... somewhere we can take a look).
Please feel free to contact us if you want to know more about what we are doing at FuturisticLabs :)
Meet your team
FuturisticLabs at a glance
FuturisticLabs focuses on Hardware, Robotics, Home Automation, and Food Tech. Their company has offices in Hyderabad. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, FuturisticLabs has raised $150K of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2019.