Decentralized futures exchange on Ethereum
DeFi / Solidity Engineer$90k – $130k • 0.1% – 1.0%
Futureswap is an Ethereum-based platform for traders and yield seekers, designed from the beginning to be user-owned and governed. Futureswap offers up to 20x leverage with a system that provides a high level of efficiency and distributed incentives.
What you will do:
You'll play a critical role in engineering fair and open financial systems. We're on the cutting edge of Ethereum and DeFi development for creating open and fair financial systems.
Skills and experience you possess:
- You have experience shipping quality code, releasing early, and iterating rapidly.
- You have opinions on what makes effective programming and testing practices.
- Expertise building highly-trafficked web services
- Exceptional judgment, strategic thinking and creative problem-solving skills with a strong analytical mindset
- 4+ years of professional engineering experience
- Understanding of Ethereum
- Building and shipping applications in Solidity
- Basic understanding of popular DeFi projects (Uniswap/Compound/Synthetix)
Nice to Have's:
- Experience building financial applications
- Experience building or working with trading systems (spot, futures, options)
- Experience with smart contract upgradability and governance patterns
- Experience with TypeScript
Who you'll work with:
We are a team of 4 passionate engineers with deep experience in product, finance, governance, blockchain, and community.
Want to learn more about Futureswap?
Meet your team
Futureswap at a glance
Futureswap focuses on Trading, Finance Technology, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Remote. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Futureswap has raised $1.83M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2020 at a valuation of $20M.