An award winning technology agency
Senior Android Developer£65k – £75k • No equity
We're looking for a Senior Developer to work within our multi award-winning e-commerce App team in central London.
The successful Senior Developer will have a background in mobile development (Android) and either led projects/initiatives or is ready to take that step from a Senior Developer into a Lead role.
What we offer
- Great clients (incl. Domino’s Pizza, EE, Premier League and The FA, Ralph Lauren, etc)
- Friendly open working environment
- Central London location (Multiple tube and mainline stations close by)
- Training budget
- Private healthcare insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free breakfast
- Extensive experience with either Kotlin / Android & Java
- Ideally operated at an architecture level
- A good understanding of software tooling
- Know your way around the command line
- Have implemented complex user interfaces and navigation flows
- Have experienced the full app lifecycle, from initial implementation through to debugging the live apps in the field, many times over
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Ideally led small projects from a technical perspective and supported junior developers
- Experience building apps for multiple platforms, either with parallel iOS/Android development or using cross-platform frameworks
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable being client facing at times
- Continuous Integration Systems (e.g. Jenkins, CruiseControl)
- Project build tools (e.g. Maven, Gradle)
- Testing frameworks such as XCUITest
- Leading development initiatives along with a team of iOS, Android, Back-end and QA specialists
- Working with a solution architect or separately to define the technical approach, for upcoming work with the team and involving the team in collaboration sessions
- Managing CI/CD, releasing builds and storing submissions
- Assisting Project Management team in defining priorities
- Actively participating in meetings where a technical contribution is needed
- Assessing quality of third party providers’ deliveries (e.g. API endpoints, SDKs)
- Helping identify problems and resolve issues
Improving processes and keeping up to date with mobile (iOS and Android) technology
Future Platforms, a multi award-winning digital agency based in central London. With a strong focus on mobile, we also work across web, wearables, and games consoles for some of the biggest brands in the world.
Based in a central London office, our diverse, friendly and collaborative team of developers, designers, testers, and strategists bring knowledge and experience from across the globe with them. You won’t see us outsourcing your work though, and it’s this promise that guarantees a final solution that’s been crafted and considered by our most senior individuals.
For over 20 years we’ve been helping our clients to define and build solutions that deliver better value to customers, and we believe in products that solve problems for users. It’s an approach that suits leading names like Domino’s Pizza, EE, the Premier League and The FA, and we build long-lasting relationships with the ambitious brands we work alongside.
We’re there at every step of the project lifecycle, from strategy, UX and design through to build, testing, release and maintenance. Digital is always shifting and changing, and we see it as an on-going investment; constantly seeking new and exciting ways to enhance our clients’ digital presence.