Funded furniture rental,award winning,design focussed subscription based organisation
Sr. Product Manager/ Product Manager- Order Fulfillment Platform - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB₹20L – ₹30L
What you will do:
- Own the entire product lifecycle for order and logistics management products at Furlenco from inception, requirements, UX, development, and QA to GTM, post-launch tracking while also maintaining and enhancing ongoing projects.
- Conceptualize new business initiatives by working with business stakeholders and create business impact by driving execution with operations and the technology team.
- Constantly follow metrics and explore ways to gain efficiency- Collaborate with product managers, engineering team and business owners.
- Create product specifications documents, coordinate with key stakeholders and drive development, GTM and product improvements.
- Explore automation of processes and seamless customer experience. Ensure that your projects meet delivery times through proper planning, scoping and execution.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or a related field is preferred.
- 2-6 years as a Product Manager where you've owned complete products.
- Good to have skills:- Previous experience in billing or payments, Good with SQL- Master at data modeling and spreadsheets.
- Experience in Order Mgmt products, Experience in Logistics and Operations products.
Note: Looking for folks who have experience in billing or payments, Order Management products, Logistics & Customer Experience.
Furlenco at a glance
Furlenco focuses on E-Commerce, Online Rental, and Furniture. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Furlenco has raised $15M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2016.