Funded furniture rental,award winning,design focussed subscription based organisation
Full-Stack Lead Engineer (Java)₹20L – ₹40L • 0.0% – 0.5%
We may not be Comic Con, but we still love ourselves as a geek. Especially the ones who can make technology calls, work across the entire stack, and switch between rapid prototyping and building scalable systems.
You work on the core components of Furlenco technology stack - from the platforms powering our web portal, mobile apps, our customer experience systems, the warehouse management systems, and the billing, invoicing, and payment systems. You will be part of a rewarding and challenging start-up environment.
So, if you think you truly understand data structures, Relational and NoSQL databases, RESTful web services, Object Oriented Design and Patterns, and more such geeky things, send us your CV, and let’s talk!
1. Bachelor in Computer Science or related field
2. 5+ years of experience in software development and full product life-cycles
3. Coding skills in Java coupled with strong base in object-oriented design, functional programming and development
4. You understand basic data structures & algorithms, relational databases, RESTful web services and have good working knowledge of SQL.
5. Experience on Java based web frameworks such as Spring or Play
6. Hands on experience with UI frameworks - React or Angular
7. Excellent problem solving skills and understand of Object Oriented Design and Patterns - GoF, anyone?
8. Skilled at optimising large complicated SQL statement
9. Strong verbal and written communication skills
10. Ability to technically lead small to mid-size teams and mentor junior members
1. Advanced degree Masters or higher in Computer Science/related field.
2. Familiarity with Docker/Kubernetes on AWS or any other cloud provider
3. Experience working with a micro-services based platform
4. Basic knowledge in machine learning, data mining, artificial intelligence, statistics.
5. Experience in distributed algorithms (Map-Reduce)
6. Experience with non-relational databases (MongoDb, Cassandra, Hbase, DynamoDb), designing schemas
Furlenco at a glance
Furlenco focuses on E-Commerce, Online Rental, and Furniture. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Furlenco has raised $15M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2016.