Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences
Operations Manager, Resource Allocation
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences and services for the world’s top talent, digital influencers, brands and avid fans. We empower talent and brands to build and monetize highly engaged, social-first audiences through best-in-class strategy, creative services, and technology.
We are looking for a smart communicator with a background in operations and/or project management to join our Operations Team to take this business to the next level. If you love to problem solve creatively, look for innovative ways to produce greater efficiency, and enjoy cross- functional collaboration, this could be the perfect fit for you! The right candidate will thrive in high-pressure, high-volume settings, and be comfortable interacting with all levels of the company.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Resource Allocation Team
- Ensuring process efficiency and efficacy - “Are we working effectively with the New Business Ops team to quickly allocate and manage resources?" "Is leadership being regularly informed on resource management for their team?" "Is there a need to reassess certain aspects of the “how” we do things approach?”
- Work closely with the New Business Operations team to obtain new project budgets, scopes, and assignments necessary to input and manage resource allocations and scheduling
- Reviewing budget documents, CRM tool, and enterprise resource management tool for consistency and accuracy
- Keeping all parties and stakeholders informed and connected on resource management by team to help inform bandwidth and hiring decisions
- Input resource allocation and scheduling by project and run reports as needed
- Regularly communicate with team leads on resource management and bandwidth for their teams
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience; at least 4 years of total career experience
- Prior experience working with a Digital Marketing/Advertising, Social Media, YoutubeManagement, and/or entertainment technology company
- Experience with Project Management Tool(s) such as Mavenlink, Wrike, Workfront, Asana
- Basic understanding of finance and business P&L’s
- Ability to own projects as a self-starterAbility to receive and run with specific direction and take initiative to provide creative alternatives when met with a challenge
- Ability to quickly switch gears between various competing priorities and assess own time management
- Proven strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ultimate team player - humble, respectful, always willing to contribute for the greater good of the team
- P&L management experience, or equivalent Salesforce as a CRM experience
Fullscreen Media at a glance
Fullscreen Media focuses on Digital Media, Video, and Digital Entertainment. Their company has offices in Los Angeles. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Fullscreen Media has raised $30M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2013.