We're reinventing an entire industry with cutting edge robotics, AI, software, automation
Robotics Engineer$80k – $130k • 0.0% – 1.0%
The Robotics Engineer will work closely with a team of software engineers and mechanical engineers to develop and test software for controlling robots and automation equipment in the food tech space. As a core part of the R+D engineering team, this engineer will assume a great deal of responsibility in tackling ambitious problems and must work seamlessly with a rapidly moving team. This role offers the opportunity to work with a highly talented group of engineers from varied backgrounds, fresh from an experience with another successful startup.
• Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, computer engineering, computer science or similar
• Minimum 3 years of experience in controlling automation equipment
• Extensive project experience in C#, C++, or other object-oriented language
• Experience developing real-time, multi-threaded applications
• Understanding of communication protocols and networks (TCP/IP, CAN, Modbus)
• Experience working with mechatronics hardware- motors & drives, sensors, actuators, etc.
• Hands on aptitude – ability to dive in and troubleshoot a variety of system issues across multiple engineering disciplines
• Ability to generate and implement creative ideas, mostly unsupervised
• Desire to work in an incredibly fast paced startup environment
• Desire to have a big, positive impact on the world
• Expert in C#, C, or C++
• Electrical and mechanical system design experience
• Experience with databases: SQL, MongoDB, Redis
• Experience building user interfaces for equipment control
• Familiarity with Windows and Linux operating systems
• Experience with camera hardware and/or image processing
• Experience in food tech
Fulfil Solutions at a glance
Fulfil Solutions focuses on Robotics, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Industrial Automation, and Computer Vision. Their company has offices in Redwood City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.fulfil.ai/