Next Generation ERP for Retail and Distribution
Talent Acquisition Manager$50k – $65k
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be actively responsible for making a positive impact every day for our employees and customers, ensuring that they are set up for success. Ideally, you will be a Jack- or Jill-of-all-trades, eager to lend a hand where needed, and understand the fast-paced nature of what it's like to work at a hyper-growth startup (and you are excited about it!). This is a highly cross-functional role involving managing our recruitment funnel, providing customer support assistance on our product, and supporting the management team to drive company growth. You will have strong attention to detail, obsess over deadlines and work cross-functionally with multiple internal teams across time-zones and departments.
What You’ll Do:
- Source incredible talent (non-technical+technical) and strengthen outbound pipeline through candidate outreach in a variety of channels across Angelist, Linkedin, etc.
- Conduct initial stages of the selection process including CV screens and phone stage interviews, and then manage candidate progression through the recruitment pipeline through to closure
- Work directly with the management team to grow our phenomenal team while maintaining a strong commitment to our company culture
- Assist in onboarding logistics with various tasks such as background and reference checks, new hire packets, and onboarding tasks
- Strengthen Fulfil’s external employer branding, as well as our branding across various recruitment platforms
- Support and improve Fulfil’s internal brand, by making sure that every Fulfillian understands our company values and loves their work
- Work on ad hoc special projects to help the overall business needs
- Wear multiple hats and make the most of the opportunity to work at an amazing, innovative, and rapidly growing company; passionate about doing something incredible!
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- 3+ years of experience sourcing both technical and non-technical talent preferably within a startup setting, ideally with full-cycle hiring
- 2+ years of experience managing multiple competing projects simultaneously from start to finish with strong prioritization skills
- Experience sourcing talent remotely across multiple geographies
- Superior communication and organization skills
- A professional and customer-focused mindset
- Energy and a wicked work ethic
- Self-discipline, focus amongst the chaos, and the ability to dig into the details in order to get the job done
- Strong project management and cross-functional collaboration skills, you are a task-management expert!
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience recruiting at a growth stage Internet/Software company
- Prior experience as an HR generalist in areas such as employee development, payroll, taxes, benefits and employment law for Canada/US
- Prior project management, finance or customer success/support experience
Fulfil.IO at a glance
Fulfil.IO focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, E-Commerce, and Enterprise Resource Planning. Their company has offices in Toronto and Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Fulfil.IO has raised $125K of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2016.