Next Generation ERP for Retail and Distribution
Customer Onboarding Specialist (eCommerce Supply Chain Operations)$55k – $75k
The Customer Onboarding Specialist will focus on the implementation and onboarding of new Fulfil customers to the platform. You are responsible not only for crafting an exceptional experience for merchants as they bring their entire merchant operations processes onto Fulfil, but solve complex supply chain challenges that optimizes for their long-term. You will obsess over deadlines and work cross-functionally with multiple internal teams across product, engineering, sales, and account management to ensure timely delivery of each step of the on-boarding process. This is a strategic customer success role that requires an air of confidence, and a prescriptive rather than a reactionary approach to ensure ease during this transition leading to a successful Launch and Go-Live.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with the onboarding team to facilitate and lead the entire onboarding process for new merchants
- Find innovative solutions to challenging supply chain problems facing our merchants
- Define best practices and streamline our onboarding process by designing and creating enablement curricula such as playbooks, presentations, videos, and other interactive course material
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure timeliness of each client deliverable
- Project manage across all stakeholders (internally and externally) and remove all barriers in order to exceed merchant expectations.
- Collaborate with other service and product areas to create a seamless experience for our merchants as they move from sales to data-migration, to set-up, delivery and go live.
- Wear multiple hats and make the most of the opportunity to work at an amazing, innovative, and rapidly growing company; passionate about doing something incredible!
- Work with the management team in making every potential Fulfil customer happy with every interaction
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- 4+ years of experience in eCommerce Supply Chain management with strong prioritization and project management skills
- 2+ years of hands-on experience implementing/using order management, inventory management, ERPs, and warehouse management solutions used by modern ecommerce merchants
- An interest in e-commerce and the ability to quickly understand the Fulfil product suite
- Energy and a wicked work ethic - Customer Success is a 24/7 operation
- Self-discipline, focus amongst the chaos, and the ability to dig into the details in order to get the job done
- Strong project management and cross-functional collaboration skills, you are a task-management expert!
- A proactive mindset capable of creating a long-term vision, with a monthly/weekly plan and shipping velocity in days
- The ability to diagnose and solve complex problems on the fly using critical thinking and persuasion
- The ability to instill a deep sense of confidence in your clients to alleviate any worry they might develop when transitioning from an old, outdated (but familiar) system to a new service
- A sense of adventure and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Genuine empathy for others and helping customers achieve their goals
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company
- Prior project management, customer success, or professional services experience
- Experience with e-commerce technologies like Shopify or Shopify Plus, Magento, BigCommerce
- Coding ability or other technical experience (e.g. SQL)
Fulfil.IO at a glance
Fulfil.IO focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, E-Commerce, and Enterprise Resource Planning. Their company has offices in Toronto and Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Fulfil.IO has raised $125K of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2016.