Next Generation ERP for Retail and Distribution
Customer Support Representative (Supply Chain Specialist)$40k – $55k
Our Customer Support team advises and guides a wide variety of merchants, ensuring they launch Fulfil successfully, adopt it widely and are continually driving business value from Fulfil. They are Fulfil product experts, with exceptional knowledge of supply chain principles and e-commerce operations.
This is a highly cross-functional role; you'll work closely with Fulfil’s merchants to uncover their business goals and then coach them on the best ways to use Fulfil to achieve them. Internally, you’ll work closely across Fulfil’s product, onboarding and success teams ensuring our merchants achieve maximum value. The support team is the foundation of everything we do at Fulfil, and we take the role of supporting our merchants seriously. You’ll be at the forefront of driving the quality service our merchants deserve; whether that be over email, over the phone, or via video conference. We're looking for someone who truly believes in the merchant experience and knows what it takes to drive performance at all levels.
What You’ll Do:
- Empathize with every aspect of the merchant experience, putting merchants’ needs first
- Guide and coach merchants along with Fulfil’s Customer Support team to ensure a delightful end user experience
- Develop in depth product expertise as a master Fulfil user and teacher
- Work closely with the onboarding and success teams to ensure a positive onboarding process for new merchants
- Responsible for delivering on support KPIs such as Initial Response Time, Resolution Time, and Customer Satisfaction
- Work with the Fulfil leadership team to manage and contribute to the effective rollout of new initiatives across Customer Support
- Partner closely with Fulfil’s Engineering, Product, Technical Support, and Sales team to drive customer value
- Take ownership over customer happiness and customer satisfaction - doing what it takes to help our merchants grow as a competitive differentiator in the ERP market
- Write exceptional documentation that allows our merchants to learn on their own time and help themselves
- Define best practices and streamline our customer support processes by designing and creating enablement curricula such as playbooks, presentations, videos, and other interactive course material
- Coach merchants to be product experts and train their teams on Fulfil best practices so they become increasingly self-sufficientMaintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer dedication and loyalty
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- Minimum 2+ years relevant work experience in retail supply chain (D2C strongly preferred)
- Previous experience in one or more of the following: Netsuite, SAP, JDA, or other ERP/Supply Chain Management software;
- Previous experience in customer support or customer service role at a product company. SaaS experience preferred
- Energy and a wicked work ethic
- Self-discipline, focus amongst the chaos, and the ability to persevere through the ups/downs
- Focus and the ability to dive into the details. You’re also able to connect the dots and nail down root causes for any problems we may experience. You are able to effectively translate strategic ideas into action.
- Strong project management and cross-functional collaboration skills, you are a task-management expert! There are only so many hours in a day and you’re able to identify the best use of that time.
- A proactive mindset capable of creating a long-term vision, with a monthly/weekly plan and shipping velocity in days
- A sense of adventure and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Consistent track record of highly-professional customer service in a dynamic, start-up environment
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Genuine empathy for others and helping customers achieve their goals
- Strong interest in technology and learning
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company
- Knowledge of support methodology and process, and experience using Zendesk
- Experience with e-commerce technologies like Shopify or Shopify Plus
- Direct or indirect leadership experience in managing a team
- CPA or Finance Background
- Coding ability or other technical experience e.g. SQL
Fulfil.IO at a glance
Fulfil.IO focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, E-Commerce, and Enterprise Resource Planning. Their company has offices in Toronto and Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Fulfil.IO has raised $125K of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2016.