Next Generation ERP for Retail and Distribution
Senior UI/UX Engineer₹15,000 – ₹25,000
What You’ll Do:
- Understand various types of users across our platform and representing our merchants in product strategy and roadmap discussions
- Create unified, end-to-end experiences through close collaboration with team members from customer success, across product and engineering teams
- Identify the best UX methods and tools to use depending on project constraints, and own every aspect of the product's design, from solving the core user challenge to shipping a well-tested and pixel-perfect UI
- Work on creating and contributing to a design system of patterns in an effort to cultivate a cohesive look, feel, and user experience across the entire Fulfil platform
- Manage every aspect of the design process for products, features, and functionalities in collaboration with our Product and Engineering teams
- Create sketches, detailed wireframes, user flows, and high fidelity mockups and effectively communicate them clearly to relevant teams
- Prototype user experiences and run usability tests to turn concepts into intuitive and elegant interfaces
- Enhance and apply our established visual language to new features and functionalities of existing products
- Quickly iterate and develop alternative designs based on feedback from peers or learnings found in user testing, within support channels, etc.
We're Looking for Somone With:
- 5+ Years of UI/UX experience, working closely with Product and Engineering teams to develop and ship great end user experiences
- An outstanding portfolio, with presentable case studies showcasing a foundation in typography, interaction and visual design, and idea generation
- Experience collaborating with a diverse team in a rapid growth environment. - Huge plus if you’ve worked with remote teammates and understand the communication patterns of working with highly distributed teams (you’ll be working closely with our team in Toronto, Canada!)
- A learning and growth mindset: We’re an early-stage startup, and we’re growing quickly. Our team size and our design process will evolve and change many times over the next few years. We strive to continuously improve, iterate, and integrate what we learn — from our work and with each other
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions.
- Empathy and resilience: empathy for our customers, to build a product and a service they’ll love. Empathy for our coworkers, to build a workplace we’ll love. Resilience to be able to take feedback from anywhere, consider it gracefully, and fold it into your thinking and your work
- Excellent written, verbal, and storytelling skills.
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company
- Experience working with Shopify’s Polaris Design framework
- Experience in design related to B2B products e.g. Ecommerce or ERP
- Design experience across a variety of platforms (desktop, tablet, iOS, Android, etc.).
- Experience developing or contributing to an actively evolving design system
- Background in engineering or another technical field
- Expertise in our tools: Sketch, Zeplin, Invision, Jira
Fulfil.IO at a glance
Fulfil.IO focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, E-Commerce, and Enterprise Resource Planning. Their company has offices in Toronto and Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Fulfil.IO has raised $125K of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2016.