Mobile gas station for business fleets
Sales Development Representative$50k – $80k • 0.0% – 0.1%
FleetPanda is building the fleet management platform for modern commercial fleets. E-commerce Delivery, Hazmat Delivery, Buses, grocery delivery, movers, landscapers - our goal is to solve the core challenges any fleet operator faces. We work with everyone from small mom and pop operations to large commercial fleets, helping them address the growing pains and operational challenges that COVID has only accelerated.
We are a thriving, well-funded startup working to meet the needs of an under-served market. We’re looking for smart, motivated, and scrappy team members who are interested in having a large impact on the future of the business. You will work directly with the CEO and be one of the core members of a rapidly growing team.
FleetPanda is hiring a Sales Development Representative for our growing Sales team. You will work hard to prospect and generate qualified leads for our Account Executives. The ideal candidate would also have a deep passion for making a difference in local commerce and logistics. You will be the first point of contact for all of FleetPanda’s sales efforts. You’ll generate demand, interest, and excitement for our offering while partnering to create a steady pipeline of business to arm your teammates on the sales team. As a Sales Development Representative, you will learn the fundamentals of how to sell, pursue fleets, and generate quality pipeline. Your ideas and innovation will help build a competitive sales culture.
This role will initially report to the CEO.
What You Will Do
- Identify, contact, and qualify the most important decision makers at fleets in the Bay Area and beyond during our expansion efforts
- Handle outbound calls, emails, and social messages for the purpose of generating introductory meetings with key decision makers and nurture accounts into sales qualified leads
- Excite prospects about the FleetPanda platform and refueling services by communicating the benefits of our world-class technology
- Maintain meticulously clean records in all sales technology including Salesforce, Outreach, Google Drive and others
- Refine sales messaging, prospecting, and qualifying techniques to be promoted to Account Executive in 9-15 months
- Generate sales qualified leads for our business
- Contribute to our team-oriented culture
- Set up Discovery Calls for our Account Executives and forward the interests of both FleetPanda and our prospects
- Make 50+ dials per day and send hundreds of emails each week to get in touch with key stakeholders
- Consistently exceed sales qualified lead quota
- Bring an exceptionally positive attitude and tons of enthusiasm to each day
Who You Are
- Grittiness - you will not quit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High-energy and fearlessness
- Short-term memory loss for rejection
- Results-oriented mindset
- An entrepreneurial and persuasive spirit
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Tremendous follow through
- Experience using sales technologies a plus
- 0-3 years experience in a sales or customer-facing role BA/BS degree or higher
Other Reasons Why You'll Love FleetPanda
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience along with ability to make strong bonus based on performance
- UNCAPPED COMMISSION - we want our sellers to make tons of money
- Opportunity to be part of early team, influence the culture and work directly with the founding team
- One of our values is commitment to your career growth and coaching
- Work directly with the founders and early employees
- An opportunity to make a mark on highly accomplished investors, team members who can get you plugged into the best Silicon Valley startup ecosystem
- Unlimited PTO
- Healthcare stipend
Our goal is to build an inclusive working environment where all people feel equally valued and respected. Whatever your gender identity, religion, ethnicity, age, nationality, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, socio-economic standing, disability status, or anything else that makes you special - we value it! We are an equal opportunity employer, and we’d love to see what you might add to our team.