The world’s only sports-focused live TV streaming service with top leagues and teams
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with remote team members
- Experience using a MV* framework such as AngularJS, React.js, or Backbone.js.
- Worked with back-end developers to design, document and maintain both public and private APIs
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration & deployment tools such as Jenkins, Travis, Codeship, CircleCI, etc. (we use CircleCI)
- Good understanding of full front-end toolchain - Bower, webpack, grunt, gulp, browserify, npm, etc.
- Building process change such as implementing feature branch techniques on git, gitflow, or code review process.
- Performance refactoring of existing front-end code and ability to show x% increase in performance and y% decrease in memory footprint for applications.
- Implementing or maintaining continuous integration and deployment environment for iterative products.
- Implementing canary builds integration systems.
- Experience building feature branch based A/B testing infrastructure for rapid validation of front-end designs.
NICE TO HAVES
- Knowledge of Google Material Design and experience working with Angular-material library
- Experience building backend using technologies such as Rails, Django, NodeJS, etc.
- Experience using BaaS such as Firebase, Parse, etc.
If you're interested, please take this Codility test to start the application process: codility.com/honeypot/fuboTV-Basic-Programming-Test
Robust benefit package including stock options, Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
Free Premium fuboTV Account
fuboTV at a glance
fuboTV focuses on Sports, Digital Entertainment, and Subscription. Their company has offices in New York City and New York. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, fuboTV has raised $151.325M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2018.