Next-gen Consumer Intelligence
Frontend Development Intern₹2.4L – ₹3.6L
As a Frontend Development Intern at Frrole, you’ll build next-gen web products and dashboards. While it will help to have good design sense, your primary responsibility will be to represent data in beautiful interactive formats, including transitions and animations. There will be product managers and designers to guide you, but the end responsibility of converting PSD/static HTML into interactive pages will lie on you.
What Really Matters:
• Familiar with visualization libraries and database technologies
• Knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3
• Have keen sense of design thinking and principles
• Sensitive towards deadlines, a great planner and extremely responsive to customers
What Matters Somewhat
• Your participation and success in competitive programming
• The school that you come from
What Does Not Matter
• Your scores and grades in school
You are passionate about making things work, and making them look good. You know how to maintain balance between perfectionism and pragmatism. You plan your work well In advance, and don’t leave things for last minute (unlike most engineers). You are research oriented, and love to explore ways to find things that you don’t already know.
Frrole at a glance
Frrole focuses on Business Intelligence and Predictive Analytics. Their company has offices in Palo Alto and Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Frrole has raised $245K of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2014.