An Adaptive Base Money
Frontend Engineer$100k – $130k
AMPL is a monetary innovation and building block for the future of finance. The project lives at the intersection of technology and economics, and we've only just begun.
You’ll have the opportunity to develop web and mobile applications that bridge from smart contract and web application business logic to User Interfaces.
- Develop new user facing products and features
- Write reusable code and libraries
- Enhance application for maximum speed and scalability
- Validate input before submitting to back end
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
- Define how products look and work
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of development experience in web development