An Adaptive Base Money
Visual Designer$90k – $125k
AMPL is a monetary innovation and building block for the future of finance. The project lives at the intersection of technology and economics, and we've only just begun.
You will own the visual identity of Ampleforth, establish a recognizable brand, and ensure consistency across all visual output to communicate the Ampleforth foundation's mission and value proposition.
- Work with a wide range of media including web and print, video is a plus
- Think creatively and develop thoughtful design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Ideate, present your ideas, execute comps, and drive projects through production
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, PR, engineers, etc.
We're looking for someone who
- Possesses creative flair and versatility
- Has a high degree of conceptual and visual intelligence
- Can process complex ideas and make them simple
- Can bring a big vision to life, from ideation through to production
- Can showcase an outstanding portfolio of previous work
- Is able to work well in teams, communicate, and present ideas
- Is up to date with industry leading software and technologies, e.g. Adobe CC
- Exhibits professionalism regarding time, budgets and deadlines