Provider of High-End Certification in Tech, Health IT, Physician Assistant, Change Mgmt, L&D Trainer
Account Executive$54k – $60k • No equity
Do you have critical thinking and are a strategic thinker? Are you a proven sales professional with a solid track record that’s looking for a challenging new career path in disciplines that are in demand in the COVID-19 era? Are you committed to earning strong commissions with no ceiling, while also having a base salary? Would you like to work remotely 100% of the time while earning six figures? As a company that provides education & certification for trainer’s in Technology, Health IT, Physicians Assistants, and Corporate we measure our success by our ability to attract new customers that desire to lead their fields, and provide referrals to secure new business. Fourth Dimension Technologies, Inc. (fdtec.co) is seeking aggressive, successful, financially-motivated sales professionals to join our sales team.
Fourth Dimension Technologies, Inc. has been a trusted Train the Trainer provider since 1999. We are recognized as a leader in our field with a great reputation, an award winning product line, and a powerful marketing engine to drive market share and customers to our products/services. Fdtec.co employees enjoy a competitive base salary and a highly aggressive commission plan. Benefits package including paid-time-off, holiday pay, Health, Life and Dental.
The Account Manager position will proactively sell fdtec.co Train the Trainer Programs. Sell via the telephone remotely from anywhere within the United States. Must have phone access and high speed internet connectivity.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must be able to acquire new business, as well as, close (2) transactions per week. Gather an in-depth knowledge of the prospects’ goals of individual or company identify the IT, Health IT, Physician Assistant, Change Management, and or Corporate organizations team players in order to uncover training needs and present products, services and strategic solutions to meet those needs. The ideal candidate will be able to achieve success from prospecting stage through successfully closing the transaction. An individual contributor who possesses strong teaming building skills and works toward achieving individual and team goals. Must have strong cold-calling and prospecting skills. Should be fearless and have strong interest in building a organization. Develop measurable closing ratio. Having existing relationships within your given industry. Provide weekly status reports. Participate in weekly audio and or video conference call.
• Time management – effectively manage time and resources in order to achieve high productivity and efficiency
• Strong closing skills
• Must be able to meet or exceed weekly, monthly and yearly revenue quota
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, consultative sales environment
• Ability to understand training markets and technologies, and apply knowledge and past experience to the fdtec.co offerings.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
• The ability to thrive in a strategic, independent environment.
• Basic computer skills; i.e., Excel, Outlook
• Build and maintain excellent customer relationships from enrollment through certification process.
• Ability to walk candidates through the enrollment process.
• Must accept being designated to a single program offering.
• Highly motivated to develop a solid business.
• Set high standards of performance for yourself and provide honest feedback through weekly report.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Exercises professionalism at all times when dealing with external and internal customers and management.
• Must have extremely strong knowledge of Market you serve.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent sales experience
3-7 years proven sales success (preferred) but not required.
• Proven Track record is a must.
• We offer a flexible, supportive environment and an attractive compensation/benefits package that includes Health, Dental & Life Insurance.
• We are results driven and your time belongs to you. You are evaluated entirely on your numbers and professionalism.
• Strong consideration will be given to applicates with staffing and or student enrollment. experience.
• Markets include IT, Operating Systems, Software Engr, Data Science, Cyber-Security, Health IT, Physicians Assistants, Change Management, Corporate, L&D etc.
• Candidates may be matched to markets they have proven exposure in. Ex Physician’s Assistant job placement can expect to sell Certified Physicians Assistant Instructor certification.
Founded on the principles of honesty, integrity, and commitment.
We are committed and believe we thrive with Diversity. EOE
Fourth Dimension Technologies at a glance
Fourth Dimension Technologies focuses on Education and Health Care Information Technology. Their company has offices in Los Angeles and Atlanta. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://fdtec.co/