A new corporate-backed, multi-sector, incubator and accelerator
Head of Growth
We’re searching for an entrepreneurial Head of Growth to Inform product concepts, commercial models and go-to-market strategies for the startups we create and drive early stage customer acquisition.
- Drive early stage customer acquisition through tactical execution of organic and paid channels (including Search, Social, Display and Email)
- Identifying and understanding market segments, developing propositions, positioning and guiding verbal/visual identity and work with Product and Design teams to create and optimise customer experiences and conversion funnels
- Work closely with our Brand Lead to iterate on audience hypotheses, propositions and creatives and collaborate with product teams to optimise user experiences and conversion funnels
- Drive early stage customer acquisition, with strategic governance and tactical execution of organic and paid channels
- Design and implement effective CRM and retention programmes across multiple touch points
- Scope and implement best practice analytics for web and mobile products, gather and interpret qualitative and quantitative data to inform decisions
- Work closely with founders participating in our accelerator programme - advising and supporting all facets of digital marketing and growth
- 5+ years experience in digital/growth marketing
- Experience in leading a team and hands-on experience with a range of tools and channels.
- Entrepreneurial, with an enthusiasm for early-stage startups.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with founders, investors and product teams.
- Degree in business, marketing, economics or a related discipline.
- Share options in the Founders Factory New York portfolio
- Private medical insurance and pension
- Flexible working
- Shared maternity and paternity policies
Founders Factory at a glance
Founders Factory focuses on Digital Media, Information Technology, Education, Online Travel, and Beauty. Their company has offices in London, Bucharest, and Paris. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.