Streams live and on-demand avant-garde boutique fitness classes
Senior .NET Developer$90k – $125k
FORTE has developed a social and interactive platform that allows users to stream live and on-demand fitness classes from coveted boutique fitness studios featuring top trainers coaching a myriad of workouts while tracking their performance in real time so users can compare and compete. FORTE also offers its live streaming solution on a white-label basis to major studio and gym businesses that want to offer a digital fitness product to their members.
FORTE is seeking a Senior .NET Developer to enhance and provide ongoing support to its streaming platform. This engineer will join a small and highly experienced team looking to change the face of fitness. A successful candidate is highly organized, detailed-oriented, flexible, willing to learn, and has a great work ethic & attitude.
● Develop cutting edge features for the FORTE platform
● Design integrations with various organization partners by leveraging REST API and WebSocket streaming interfaces
● Research wearable devices capabilities and develop communication interfaces with the platform
● Ensure the optimal performance, quality, and responsiveness of the platform
● Identify bottlenecks and bugs, devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
● 5+ years of experience in full .NET software development lifecycle, especially in the areas of C#, MS SQL Server, WCF, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API and REST
● 2+ years of experience developing dynamic frontends with Angular framework
● 5+ years of experience with application design, implementation, maintenance, diagnosing/correcting issues under minimal direction.
● 2+ years of experience working with video streaming frameworks and protocols
● 3+ years of experience supporting applications deployed to the Azure Cloud infrastructure
● Excellent communication, problem solving, and analytical skills is a must
● Experience in Agile Application Development & Scrum methodologies
● Flexibility to balance multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
● Ability to work independently, yet function as an integral part of a team