Individual Relationships. Enterprise Scale.
Strategic Program Manager, Customer Solutions
Formation is seeking a Strategic Program Manager capable of working across multiple disciplines and industries who is able to understand our customer’s business and build credibility as a leader quickly. You are an adaptable, self-starter who is skilled at influencing decisions, passionate about new technologies, and energized by working with both internal and external teams across all levels.
As a Strategic Program Manager, you will drive the adoption and evolution of Formation’s platform for the world's most recognized brands. You will work directly with our customers’ executive and operational teams, navigate and influence various departments to leverage our platform and craft engaging marketing offers that deliver exceptional value. You will partner closely with Formation solutions, product, data science and engineering team to jointly drive success for our customers, proactively mitigate risks, and resolve issues.
You will be part of the Customer Solutions team at Formation which consists of Success, Service and Support. We act as partners to our customers by understanding their business challenges and collaborating closely to derive the most value out of our product while delivering a high quality customer experience.
- Lead and own an enterprise customer account, serving as the single point of contact across all work with the customer, maintaining relationships and keeping stakeholders engaged
- Act as an advocate for the customer within Formation, working to align use and configuration of Formation’s product with the customer’s marketing priorities and needs
- Manage a portfolio of projects for the assigned customer, ensuring coordination of shared resources, common activities, and other dependencies across projects
- Maintain strong relationships with internal teams to ensure that customer’s needs are advocated for and reflected in future releases and plans, partnering closely with Formation Product Managers, Production Solution Managers and Technical Project Managers
- Support the development of Account Management internal processes, documentation and knowledge sharing
- Provide context to Sales with respect to contract renewals and negotiations
Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years experience in customer-facing enterprise program/project delivery, technical project delivery experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, ability to simplify complex concepts, extensive experience creating and delivering executive level presentations
- Strong technical acumen (machine learning or data science collaboration experience a significant bonus) and business analysis skills
- Empathetic to customer and end-user needs, with the ability to translate those needs into solutions that deliver value
- Management consulting and start-up experience strongly preferred
Formation is the global leader in developing scalable solutions for individualized offers. We drive business results by building and deepening the relationship between big brands and their customers.
We use artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) algorithms to constantly analyze an audience and fine-tune offers. Our approach enables offers to become smarter and more effective with each customer interaction, resulting in a better experience.
We believe differing perspectives + passionate discourse achieve the greatest outcomes. We give our whole selves and we are building a team we can learn from. We are committed to inclusion and diversity and we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Also, we are thrilled to be named one of theTop 50 startups by LinkedIn! Every member of our team makes Formation a special place to work and grow. Come join us and see for yourself!