Award winning scale-up, providing cloud-native, real-time payments technology to banks and Fintechs!
Senior Software Engineer (DevSecOps) - 100% remote, UK/EU only
We are looking for fully remote Senior Software Engineer with either experience and/or a keen interest in cloud security to join us on an exciting journey to build the next phase of the Form3 financial cloud SaaS platform.
This is an opportunity to work for a tech-first company, making an important and significant contribution to cutting-edge projects that are critical to our success moving forward. As our engineering team is fully remote and distributed across 14+ European countries, every engineer works in the same way, embracing a remote-working culture and the latest tech to create world-class payments technology.
Go, AWS, Kubernetes, TravisCI, Docker, Terraform, Vault, Consul, Linkerd, Redis, Prometheus, Postgres, Elasticsearch, PACT, Github, DevSecOps, TDD, BDD, Pair Programming.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Comfortable programming in multiple languages (ideally in Go, Python, Java, Bash)
- Building CI/CD pipelines
- DevSecOps tools and processes
- Testing, BDD/TDD
- Knowledge of cloud architecture (ideally AWS)
- Confident exploiting and mitigating the OWASP top 10
- Linux security
- Confident teaching others and promoting a DevSecOps mindset across the business
- Capable of working on both business logic/application code and architecting, configuring and maintaining platform infrastructure
- Passionate about learning new things
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Exposure to Terraform, Vault, Docker/Kubernetes
- Security certified e.g. OSCP/OSCE
- Penetration testing
- Been in a security engineering role with hands-on experience implementing technical controls and automation to meet compliance of information security frameworks (ISO27001, ISAE300/SOC2, SOC1, NIST, GDPR and PCI-DSS in particular)
- 100% remote work
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Work with the latest cloud-native tools and technologies
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.
Form3 Financial Cloud at a glance
Form3 Financial Cloud focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, Payments, Startups, and Banking. Their company has offices in London and Remote. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Form3 Financial Cloud has raised $18M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2018.