Award winning scale-up, providing cloud-native, real-time payments technology to banks and Fintechs!
Senior Software Engineer (Kubernetes) - 100% Remote, UK/EU Only
Our senior engineers have been involved since the founding of the company and understand our business better than anyone. We are proud to be building the best team, software and processes and focus on quality without cutting corners. As a 100% remote working team, our engineers are based in more than 15 locations across the UK and Europe.
We are looking for fully remote Senior Software Engineer (Kubernetes) with a passion for Kubernetes to join us on an exciting journey to build the next phase of the Form3 financial cloud SaaS platform. We currently use a cloud-native architecture running containers on AWS ECS. We are now on the look-out for Platform Engineers with extensive Kubernetes experience to help us migrate to Kubernetes and make our platform cloud agnostic.
Go, AWS, Kubernetes, TravisCI, Docker, Terraform, Vault, Consul, Linkerd, Redis, Prometheus, Postgres, Elasticsearch, PACT, Github, DevOps, TDD, BDD, Pair Programming.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR ENGINEERS WITH
- You have solid programming experience (ideally Go but flexible on this)
- You love Kubernetes and know it inside-out.
- You (ideally) have experience migrating AWS ECS to Kubernetes
- Our early Kubernetes platform; Observability: Prometheus & Cortex. CI/CD: Flux. Networking: Cilium. Cloud hosting: EKS, GKE. Messaging: Nats. On-prem infrastructure management: Cloudstack & Digital rebar.
- You like the idea of building the next generation Form3 platform on Kubernetes
- Solving technical challenges to make our platform cloud agnostic is exciting
- You want to work out how to scale our platform to handle billions of payments
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Remote first environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Training tools such as Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.
Form3 Financial Cloud at a glance
Form3 Financial Cloud focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, Payments, Startups, and Banking. Their company has offices in London and Remote. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Form3 Financial Cloud has raised $18M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2018.