Award winning scale-up, providing cloud-native, real-time payments technology to banks and Fintechs!
Sales Manager (Customer Success) - UK High Growth
Focused on the UK High-Growth customer segment, Banks and Non Banking Financial Institutes who are scaling their business in the UK and overseas. You will be tasked with maintaining excellent customer relationships and achieving commercial success. This role is a combination of new business development and relationship management. Selling the latest and award winning cloud payments technology to regulated financial institutes (B2B).
• Build and foster long term customer relationships with banks/non banking financial institutes in the UK
• Develop and nurture partner relationships to maximise commercial success and develop the Form3 brand
• Develop market communication, sales campaigns and promote company news across social media channels
• Represent the company at industry events
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager from the payments/technology space with the following experience:
• 1-5 years experience in Sales/Business Development
• Good sales track record, proven history of achieving new business sales goals in Payments/Technology
• A good network/market presence within the Banking/Financial Services market
• Strong networking experience, in particular representing businesses at Events/Speaking panels
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.
Form3 Financial Cloud at a glance
Form3 Financial Cloud focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, Payments, Startups, and Banking. Their company has offices in London and Remote. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Form3 Financial Cloud has raised $18M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2018.