Award winning scale-up, providing cloud-native, real-time payments technology to banks and Fintechs!
Senior Product Manager (Payments) - 100% remote (UK/EU)
Our awesome Product Team consists of experienced Product Managers, Business Analysts, a Technical Writer, Front-End Developers and a Product Designer who together are responsible for creating real-time cutting-edge payment technology products for FinTechs and banks alike. Our Senior Product Managers are real payments geeks. They get to own their products, dedicated developer resources, design and actually build best-in-class cloud-native services (already changing the payments world), and work directly with clients to help them build things which are amazing.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 7+ years Senior Product Management experience in payments or financial services
- A deep understanding of payments schemes (BACS, CHAPS, Faster Payments, SEPA, SEPA Instant, or SWIFT)
- End-to-end Product Management experience (strategy, design, road mapping, testing, to rolling the products out)
- A keen interest in cloud-native technology and FinTech
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.
Form3 Financial Cloud at a glance
Form3 Financial Cloud focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, Payments, Startups, and Banking. Their company has offices in London and Remote. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Form3 Financial Cloud has raised $18M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2018.