Award winning scale-up, providing cloud-native, real-time payments technology to banks and Fintechs!
Senior Software Engineer (Go) - 100% Remote, UK/EU Only£60k – £100k
Our awesome Software Engineering team is 100% remote and consists of talented Senior Software Engineers that collaborate across 15 European countries. Our software engineers work in small, highly agile, self-managed teams. They share a common interest in engineering best practices and understand that quality is everyone’s responsibility. Their philosophy is to favour open-source collaborative development – leveraging open-source tools and communities, whilst always making sure to share their know-how back up stream. Put simply, they are cloud-native enthusiasts and DevOps advocates.
At Form3 you will have the opportunity to design, develop and deploy backend cloud-native services within a powerful state-of-the-art microservices architecture. The work is cutting edge, constantly changing and focused on building highly available, low latency, scalable solutions.
Play an active role in introducing new technologies and ways of working to stay ahead of the competition, without ever compromising on quality. Contribute and collaborate with other engineers on technical and architectural decisions. Enjoy end-to-end ownership from concept to deployment, including building and operating infrastructure, toolset and deployment pipelines. Develop your skills, work on cool projects with the latest tech, all whilst working with a talented, diverse and friendly group of people.
Go, AWS, Kubernetes, Microservices, Docker, Terraform, Github, Postgres, Redis, CQRS, Prometheus, Vault, Consul, PACT, Linkerd, Elasticsearch, TDD, BDD, Pair Programming.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR ENGINEERS WITH
- Passion for cloud-native technologies, modern infrastructures and tools, and keeping up with the latest in engineering best practices
- Experience in designing and building distributed, scalable systems
- Exposure to public cloud platforms (AWS, GCP etc)
- An appreciation of the DevOps culture and the value of automation
- Emphasis on code quality and software development best-practice
- Polyglots who are comfortable picking up new technologies with a “right tool for the job” mentality
- Above all, we’re looking for enthusiastic engineers who love working in a DevOps culture and value teamwork, different perspectives and blending disciplines.
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Remote first environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Training tools such as Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.
Form3 Financial Cloud at a glance
Form3 Financial Cloud focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, Payments, Startups, and Banking. Their company has offices in London and Remote. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Form3 Financial Cloud has raised $18M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2018.