Advertising is dead. We forked it
Career Opportunity : Full Stack Developer₹4L – ₹8L
- You will play a key strategic and consultative role in developing, delivering and maintaining digital ad tech products
- Work as part of the engineering and product teams to develop complex platforms and systems that are scalable to millions of users
- Result-oriented full-stack development for world-class products with high degree of performance and quality
- Developers in our teams are also adept at formulating product strategies, research best practices, bring in expertise and mentor younger talent and drive the organisation's goals higher with a self-starter attitude
- Strong sense of commitment, problem-solving, professional ethics and willingness to learn new things are a standard requirement for all our openings
- Knowledge of digital ad tech ecosystem
- 1 to 3 years of experience working in a professional environment on full-stack development
- Proven expertise in creating and developing scalable enterprise or B2C web applications
- Experience in REST API development and MVC/MVVM development methodologies
- Deep understanding of the underlying architecture of web servers, load balancing, and browser nuances. Basically, a solid understanding of fundamentals - including execution models, asynchronous programming, object-oriented concepts, relational concepts, etc.
- Proficiency in one or more of Node.js/MEAN stack, Python, Java or other frameworks and willing to be flexible on stack as per the requirement of the project. Most of our current development is on the MEAN stack - expertise in the stack will be a definite plus
- Proficiency in one or more of databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra or other equivalent databases and willing to be flexible as per the requirement of the project. Most of our current development is on MongoDB and MySQL - expertise in these will be a definite plus
- Good understanding of developer tools and devops such as Git, Ansible, cloud platforms such as AWS, Docker, etc.
- Candidates with Github profiles or blogs with demonstrated knowledge, experience and/or contributions to open source will have an added advantage
Fork Media at a glance
Fork Media focuses on Advertising, Mobile Advertising, and Native Advertising. Their company has offices in Mumbai. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://getforked.in