Our ai agatha makes it easy to be a “genius” at customer support
Forethought is a Silicon Valley software company that recently launched and won TechCrunch Disrupt - the world's most prestigious startup competition, having been voted Top Startup of 2018 by the judges. Forethought is funded by some of the top VC's and Angel Investors in Silicon Valley. (Hint: We're backed by some of the same investors as Twilio, Lyft, and Front)
Founded by a team of Facebook, Dropbox, and LinkedIn alumni in 2017, our mission is to "enable everyone to be a genius at their job". We're building AI-driven user experiences that embed "information retrieval" into daily workflows.
We're seeking an implementation Engineer who can work closely with our customers to implement our solutions and set the new standards to reduce time to market. As you will grow with us, you will take on larger, more complex implementations while helping the team to automate smaller ones. You will work closely with the customer success and engineering teams.
- Become an expert on the Forethought AI platform and related solutions, and lead the implementation project from start to finish as the main point of contact with clients during product implementation
- Analyze customer datasets with python to train, optimize, and deploy AI models.
- Define and document functional and technical requirements, understand schedules and work and determine project scope
- Perform complex installation and implementation tasks & work with large volumes of unstructured data (mongoDB)
- Continuously acquire deep product knowledge and learn new technologies
- Clearly explain the solution to the client by phone or email
- Advise customers on the specific capabilities of the Forethought platform and related solutions. collaborate with the engineering teams, report bugs, prioritize items and understand how to find technical solutions for your customers.
- Understanding of complete data analytics stack and workflow, from ETL to data platform design to BI and analytics tools.
- Strong skills in databases, SQL, MongoDB, data warehouses, and data processing, data analytics.
- A working proficiency with the linux stack, Bash
- proficient with Python, or other languages.
- Experience working with API's
- University degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or related fields, or equivalent experience.
Nice to haves
- mongoDB /pymongo
- Kubernetes / AWS / Google cloud
Forethought at a glance
Forethought focuses on SaaS, Search, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Natural Language Processing. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Palo Alto. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Forethought has raised $10M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2018.