Our ai agatha makes it easy to be a “genius” at customer support
Forethought is a Silicon Valley software company that recently launched and won TechCrunch Disrupt - the world's most prestigious startup competition, having been voted Top Startup of 2018 by the judges. Forethought is funded by some of the top VC's and Angel Investors in Silicon Valley. (Hint: We're backed by some of the same investors as Twilio, Lyft, and Front)
Founded by a team of Facebook, Dropbox, and LinkedIn alumni in 2017, our mission is to "enable everyone to be a genius at their job". We're building AI-driven user experiences that embed "information retrieval" into daily workflows.
We're seeking a Sales Engineer who can represent the company and its technology vision in a highly competitive space to make everyone a genius at their job.
- Provide exemplary pre-sales technical expertise through technical and product presentations, demonstrations, pilot implementations, and ongoing sales consultation.
- Translate product/technical features into value drivers for customers.
- Be the technical support for account executives as they drive the adoption of Forethought solutions within strategic accounts, rapidly growing usage across departments within the enterprise.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape of competing and complementary technologies, their vendors. You will be expected to be a contributor to the associated sales collateral on this topic.
- High energy, self-starter comfortable with ambiguity in entrepreneurial environments.
- Strong leadership and ability to lead, encouraging both individual and team accomplishments
- 2+ years of experience working directly with customers in a pre-sales or post-sales technical roles.
- Outstanding skills presenting to both technical and executive audiences, whether impromptu on a whiteboard or using presentations and demos.
- Python web scrapping
- Using APIs
- Data analysis
Nice to haves
- mongoDB /pymongo
- Kubernetes / AWS / Google cloud
Forethought at a glance
Forethought focuses on SaaS, Search, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Natural Language Processing. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Palo Alto. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Forethought has raised $10M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2018.