Our ai agatha makes it easy to be a “genius” at customer support
Enterprise Account Executive (Toronto, Canada)
Founded by a team of Facebook, Dropbox, and LinkedIn alumni in 2017, Forethought’s mission is to "enable everyone to be a genius at their job". We're building AI-driven user experiences that embed information into employee workflows, starting with our AI solution for customer support agents: Agatha.
Forethought has raised over $10M in VC funding from top-investors including New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Village Global (the venture firm backed by Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, and Reid Hoffman), K9 Ventures, and the CEOs of Robinhood, Front, and Carta. In 2018, Forethought launched and won at TechCrunch Disrupt -- the world's most prestigious startup competition -- and was featured in Forbes 30 Under 30.
We are building the future of unstructured information in the enterprise, tackling a $30B+ market opportunity, and we’re assembling a world-class team to help us get there. We are currently looking for rockstar account executives.
- Held a closing and quota-carrying role, while consistently exceeding monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Experience in B2B SaaS, preferably in Large Accounts or Enterprise
- Proven track record of long-term customer retention
- Technical competency to understand Forethought's software and build great relationships with customer support leaders
- Problem solving chops, and an enthusiasm for making a large impact early on at a start-up
- Identify high-potential business and verticals and develop and execute outbound strategies to bring them to Forethought
- Turn inbound demand into happy Forethought users
- Manage our sales pipeline, improving and systematizing our nascent sales process and playbook
- Define and communicate the specific benefits of Forethought appropriate for each user, including making sales materials and demos
- Collect insights from users and potential users for our product development process
- Own opportunities from start-to-finish, as our team is small and growing
Forethought at a glance
Forethought focuses on SaaS, Search, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Natural Language Processing. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Palo Alto. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Forethought has raised $10M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2018.