This is a community-generated profile. If you would like to claim it, please log in or sign up.
ForeScout is the world's leading provider of network access control (NAC) and policy compliance solutions. Easy to deploy. Complete network security and endpoint policy management.
ForeScout Technologies hasn't added any jobs yet
Get notified when ForeScout Technologies posts new jobs.
Latest Stories and News
- 1 week ago
- Forescout Technologies Inc sued Advent International Corp on Wednesday, after the private equity firm pulled out of a deal to buy the U.S. cybersecurity company for $1.9 billion.
- Forescout shares fell 5.2% to close at $19.84.
- Companies are walking away from acquisitions agreed to before the global coronavirus outbreak as economies suffer from lockdowns and recovery prospects are unclear.
- Forescout asked the Delaware Court of Chancery to force Advent to complete the deal after the buyout firm notified it last Friday it would back out. The agreement was signed in early February and scheduled to close on Monday.
- 3 months ago
- Dell announced it’s selling its venerable RSA Security LLC business to a consortium led by Palo Alto, California-based private-equity firm Symphony Technology Group for $2.075 billion.
- The consortium led by the private equity firm, also known as STG Partners LLC, includes Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board and AlpInvest Partners.
- The all-cash transaction includes the purchase of RSA Archer, RSA NetWitness Platform, RSA SecurID, RSA Fraud and Risk Intelligence and RSA Conference. It’s expected to close in the next six to nine months.
- RSA, which Dell acquired when it bought EMC Corp. in 2016, providers more than 12,500 customers a variety of security and digital risk management software, including the encryption technology for which it’s named.
- 4 months ago
- Enterprise device security firm Forescout Technologies announced on Thursday that it has agreed to be acquired by private equity firm Advent International in a deal valued at $1.9 billion.
- ForeScout’s offerings help customers gain real-time network visibility into users, devices, systems and applications. Its platform helps IT organizations better understand their security posture and automate responses to a wide variety of security issues.
- Forescout had $336.8 million in revenue in 2019, an increase of 13% over 2018, according to its latest financial results released Thursday.
- Upon completion of the transaction, Forescout will become a private company led by current CEO and President Michael DeCesare and continue to be headquartered in San Jose, California.
Building data infrastructure from the ground up. My interests are in Machine Learning, Programming Languages, Distributed Systems, Human-Computer Interaction.