Bringing good food into your everyday. That's our mission
Performance Lead (Thai Speaker)
Thai speaking candidates ONLY ( Speak, Read & Type)
Performance Lead is the front-line supervisor that is responsible in:
- Providing quality and efficient Customer Service to foodpanda’s guests through the daily management of a team of CSE.
- To ensure maximum involvement and contribution from the team members under their leadership.
- To manage, coach and monitor the team while coordinating with other leaders or partners to ensure that all relevant service levels and KPIs are met.
- Determine the appropriate monitoring tools necessary to run the department effectively.
- Collaborate with appropriate resources to implement and develop monitoring tools.
- Recruit, screen, interview, hire, train, lead, and manage employees and their performance
- Oversee and track daily productivity, including reporting on metrics to the Executive team on a monthly basis.
- Establish and track against performance targets for each BPO job.
- Ensure service level agreements (SLAs) are being met.
- To ensure quality performance parameters are being adhered and achieved
- Handle BPO support emails and calls.
- Ensure security awareness standards are being adhered to.
- Perform predefined, maintain appropriate process documentation for each BPO.
- Work with WFM and Local Ops to develop or review new services offerings within the BPO space.
- Actively engage with BPOs on a daily basis to follow-up on the performance/operations
- Collaborate with Professional Services where BPO operations intersect with services implementations and/or customer conversions.
- Meet established deadlines where applicable. Identify and mitigate risks that may prevent the ability to meet targets.
- Disaster Recovery - planning and execution of BCP related situations.
- Function as a bridge between the BPO and inhouse team
Note: The above are examples of key duties and responsibilities and are descriptive rather than restrictive in nature. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
Qualifications & Background Education & Certifications
- Prefer Bachelors in management or relevant experience in contact center management for at least 2 years.
- Bilingual - Thai and English
- Willing to travel to BPOs which are located outside Malaysia whenever required.
Knowledge & Technical Skills
- Experience with Windows and multiple business applications
- Analytical - Expert
- Stakeholder management - Expert
- Contact center Management - Advanced.
- Continuous Improvement - Expert
- Communication Skill - Expert
- Excel Skill - Advanced
- People Management - Good
- Emotional Intelligence – Advanced
- Very familiar with the workflow for BPO business
- Disaster and recovery plans(planning) and preparation.
- Minimum of 1- 2 years working experience as Team Leader in any contact center
- Good written and communication skills
- Permanent position
- Proficient in English in both oral and written
- Proficient in Thai both oral and written
- Strong analytics skills and good in reporting
- Experienced managing a team
- Experience in reporting using Microsoft Excel or Google Sheet is an added advantage
- Experience in Zopim/Zendesk is an added advantage
- Able to work on shifts, weekends and Public holidays
- Willing to take on additional task assign
- Reliable, punctual and motivated
- Open to Malaysian Citizen only
WHAT WE OFFER:
A top-notch office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia close to amazing restaurants. Inside the walls of this office you’ll find:
- An empowering, international and agile working environment
- Responsibility from day one in an innovative and rapidly expanding tech business
- Regular office parties and exciting team events
- And a bunch of cool extras including a kicker table and table tennis, as well as free fruits and, ofcourse, a monthly corporate allowance for foodpanda.
foodpanda at a glance
foodpanda focuses on E-Commerce, Food and Beverages, Marketplaces, Content Delivery, and Same Day Delivery. Their company has offices in New York City, Singapore, and Berlin. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, foodpanda has raised $859.45M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2017.