Bringing good food into your everyday. That's our mission
Onboarding Executive (Japanese Speaker)
“There is no love sincerer than the love of food.” - George Bernard Shaw
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favorite way to order food online. With hundreds of restaurants ready to receive orders via our website and mobile app, no one should have to suffer from the lack of variety or long queues to enjoy great food.
This role will be located at the foodpanda Central Operations which functions as a Shared Service Centre for APAC. Ideally, this role is someone who has experience in running product and process-related improvements for contact centers, e-commerce customer-facing solutions, or shared service centres.
foodpanda are looking for a highly-driven and motivated Vendor Onboarding Agent for our team. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have a direct impact, then this may be the place for you! The ideal candidate will have a track record as a significant individual contributor – comfortable working independently, whilst working closely with the management team.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Onboard potential foodpanda vendors on the platform via phone call & live chat
- Assist the sales team on face-to-face/call training sessions with potential vendor
- Setting up relevant accounts for potential vendors for them to start selling on foodpanda
- Provide first call resolution to the vendor if needed
- Any other adhoc tasks as requested by your line manager
- Highly communicative with a pleasant personality
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Japanese
- Proactive and self-motivated individual who thrives on meeting targets
- Prior call centre experience a plus, but not compulsory
WHAT WE OFFER
- A top-notch office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia close to amazing restaurants and bars. Inside the walls of this office you’ll find
- An empowering, international and agile working environment
- Responsibility from day one in an innovative and rapidly expanding tech business
- Regular office parties and exciting team events
- And a bunch of cool extras including foosball tables and a table tennis table, as well as free fruits and, of course, a monthly corporate allowance from foodpanda.
foodpanda at a glance
foodpanda focuses on E-Commerce, Food and Beverages, Marketplaces, Content Delivery, and Same Day Delivery. Their company has offices in New York City, Singapore, and Berlin. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, foodpanda has raised $859.45M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2017.