Bringing good food into your everyday. That's our mission
Content Executive (Mandarin/Cantonese Speaker)
“There is no love sincerer than the love of food.” - George Bernard Shaw
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favorite way to order food online. With hundreds of restaurants ready to receive orders via our website and mobile app, no one should have to suffer from the lack of variety or long queues to enjoy great food.
This role will be located at the foodpanda Central Operations which functions as a Shared Service Centre for APAC. Ideally, this role is someone who has experience in running product and process-related improvements for contact centers, e-commerce customer-facing solutions, or shared service centers.
foodpanda is seeking talented individuals with the ability to ensure all menus are updated accurately on our website. Candidates must be able to read, write and speak extremely well in Mandarin/Cantonese and English. Having attention to detail, high accuracy rate and speed is important to being successful in this role.
Our ideal candidate is:
- A logical thinker: You can follow processes and logically arrange menus. You must be able to follow process. You are careful, precise and accurate in updating and/or translating the menus given to you.
- A content editor: Grammar, spelling and language is super important to you.
- A team player: You can work very well in a team and with different individuals within foodpanda.
- You have at least 1 year of experience in translations, copy writing and/or data entry.
- A diploma or degree in journalism/communications is an advantage but not essential.
- You are fluent in English, with a good understanding of Mandarin or Cantonese
- You have strong organisational skills and you know how to prioritize your time
- You have a strong desire to work for a global brand and to help drive innovation within foodpanda
WHAT WE OFFER
- A top-notch office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia close to amazing restaurants and bars. Inside the walls of this office you’ll find
- An empowering, international and agile working environment
- Responsibility from day one in an innovative and rapidly expanding tech business
- Regular office parties and exciting team events
- And a bunch of cool extras including football tables and a table tennis table, as well as free fruits and, of course, a monthly corporate allowance from foodpanda.
foodpanda at a glance
foodpanda focuses on E-Commerce, Food and Beverages, Marketplaces, Content Delivery, and Same Day Delivery. Their company has offices in New York City, Singapore, and Berlin. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, foodpanda has raised $859.45M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2017.