Bringing good food into your everyday. That's our mission
Quality Assurance Executive, Content (Khmer Speaker)
Khmer speaking candidates ONLY (Speak, Read & Write)
“There is no love sincerer than the love of food.” - George Bernard Shaw
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favorite way to order food online. With hundreds of restaurants ready to receive orders via our website and mobile app, no one should have to suffer from the lack of variety or long queues to enjoy great food.
This role will be located at the foodpanda Central Operations which functions as a Shared Service Centre for APAC. Ideally, this role is someone who has experience in running product and process-related improvements for contact centers, e-commerce customer-facing solutions, or shared service centers.
foodpanda is seeking talented and logical content editors with the ability to visualize how menus will look like on our platform and to execute it. Candidates must be able to write and edit in native language and take into account local language nuances. You’ll work as brand keepers, with a responsibility to the company’s stakeholders, vendors, and customers. Meticulousness, accuracy, and speed in execution are paramount to this role.
- A foodie: A self-proclaimed food lover. You know food from different cultures within the APAC region. You know different food cuisines, ingredients, where they come from, what they are called, and what they look like. Food is life, and you know where to get it.
- A logical thinker: You are able to strategically and logically arrange menus. You are able to plan out the best and most customer-centric user experience in navigating menus on the foodpanda platform. You are meticulous and accurate in spelling and usage of words.
- A stickler for quality: You take pride in providing quality menus for optimal customer and vendor experience by ensuring that page content meets standards for content display and function by validating all page elements. You will also report any bugs or inconsistencies in menu creation and user experience.
- A team player: You work well with a big team of content editors, quality analysts, photo editors, and love collaborating in bringing out the best execution possible. As the link between global and local teams, you communicate well with others from around the globe with different nationalities and backgrounds.
- You have at least 1 - 2 years of meaningful experience in content creation or editing. A diploma or degree in journalism/communications is an advantage but not essential. Experience in any content writing and copy writing will be an added advantage
- You are a wordsmith and have good knowledge of online user experiences
- You like using your mind in making sense of menu variations and know how to calculate percentages
- You are both a strategist and an executor, you know how to take something on paper and apply it into the digital user experience
- You have strong organisational skills and you know how to prioritize your projects
- You’re creative, entrepreneurial, curious, flexible, and highly motivated
- You have a strong desire to work for a global brand and to help drive innovation at foodpanda
- Ability to speak, read & write either of Khmer is mandatory
What We Offer
- A top-notch office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia close to amazing restaurants and bars. Inside the walls of this office you’ll find
- An empowering, international and agile working environment
- Responsibility from day one in an innovative and rapidly expanding tech business
- Regular office parties and exciting team events
- And a bunch of cool extras including foosball tables and a table tennis table, as well as free fruits and, of course, a monthly corporate allowance from foodpanda.
foodpanda at a glance
foodpanda focuses on E-Commerce, Food and Beverages, Marketplaces, Content Delivery, and Same Day Delivery. Their company has offices in New York City, Singapore, and Berlin. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, foodpanda has raised $859.45M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2017.