Bringing good food into your everyday. That's our mission
“There is no love sincerer than the love of food.” - George Bernard Shaw
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favorite way to order food online. With hundreds of restaurants ready to receive orders via our website and mobile app, no one should have to suffer from the lack of variety or long queues to enjoy great food.
This role will be located at the foodpanda Central Operations which functions as a Shared Service Centre for APAC. Ideally, this role is someone who has experience in running product and process-related improvements for contact centers, e-commerce customer-facing solutions, or shared service centers.
Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst role identify business intelligence, reporting, and data analysis needs. She/He works closely with other departments to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions. It is essential that BI Analysts build an understanding of the business at a level of detail that enables them to identify and address critical issues. BI Analysts educate and train other departments to use the data as an analytical tool, determine business requirements, priorities, define key performance indicators (KPI). This includes working with business and development teams to design, and document dashboards, alerts, and reports. This individual is accountable for providing leadership and independent initiatives in facilitating information gathering, structured documentation and presentation of findings to all levels of management.
- Develop and manage BI solutions.
- Provide automated and ad-hoc reports.
- Collaborate with business users to provide data insights using data.
- Analyse business processes and requirements to apply them to data analysis.
- Create and maintain documentation including requirements, design and user manuals.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies with technology solutions.
- SQL skills including SQL objects development, performance tuning, data analysis and integration
- Experienced in excel and Python to generate automated reports.
- Experienced in creating dashboards using dashboarding tools such as Tableau and PowerBI.
- Ability to read code and support applications, reports and processes.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to contribute both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent listening, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A dynamic and challenging working environment
- An extra steep learning curve
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- A vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- Regular company and team events
foodpanda at a glance
foodpanda focuses on E-Commerce, Food and Beverages, Marketplaces, Content Delivery, and Same Day Delivery. Their company has offices in New York City, Singapore, and Berlin. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, foodpanda has raised $859.45M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2017.