Bringing good food into your everyday. That's our mission
Sales Trainer (Training Executive)
Training Executive (Cantonese & Mandarin & English & Bahasa Malaysia)
“There is no love sincerer than the love of food.” - George Bernard Shaw
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favorite way to order food online. With hundreds of restaurants ready to receive orders via our website and mobile app, no one should have to suffer from the lack of variety or long queues to enjoy great food.
This role will be located at the foodpanda Central Operations which functions as a Shared Service Centre for APAC. Ideally, this role is someone who has experience in running product and process-related improvements for contact centers, e-commerce customer-facing solutions, or shared service centers.
foodpanda Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for Sales Coach who are able to transfer their persuasive, exceptional selling, communication, and closing skills to others. The Training Executive is responsible for the process of coaching new or experienced telesales executives to attain high performing levels.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Have the ability to train and coach as second nature.
- Be sales-minded and resourceful to help telesales executives to achieve set targets.
- Great in identifying areas for improvement and conducting effective training .
- Constantly excelling in meeting and exceeding KPI elements set by the company.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a high performing, fast paced sales environment.
- Able to speak, read and write Bahasa Malaysia and English fluently.
- Previous telesales experience is not necessary but is an added plus point.
- Comfortable in working with online business tools such as Google applications. Experience with Salesforce is a plus, though not a requirement.
- A proficient communicator with a consultative sales driven approach.
- A strong relationship builder, target-oriented, resilient and team player with a willingness to learn.
- Fast learner and able to adapt quickly to constant changes in operational processes
What we offer:
- Inside the walls of this office you’ll find:
- An empowering, international and agile working environment
- Responsibility from day one in an innovative and rapidly expanding tech business
- And a bunch of cool extras including a kicker table and table tennis, as well as free fruits and, of course, a monthly corporate allowance for foodpanda
- Ability to read write and speak Cantonese/ Mandarin
foodpanda at a glance
foodpanda focuses on E-Commerce, Food and Beverages, Marketplaces, Content Delivery, and Same Day Delivery. Their company has offices in New York City, Singapore, and Berlin. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, foodpanda has raised $859.45M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2017.