Bringing good food into your everyday. That's our mission
Vendor Experience Specialist - (Klang Valley)
Vendor Experience Specialist foodpanda is Malaysia’s #1 online food ordering marketplace that connects users with thousands of local restaurants. Customers can browse through numerous menus and place orders for delivery at the best price. At foodpanda, we believe ordering food online should be fast and fun. Job Description:
- To drive vendor portal adoption rate and work closely with both local & regional business stakeholders for portal feature enhancement.
- To prepared vendor education materials and learning tools for foodpanda partners
- To handle day-to-day partner portal inquiries and issues escalations from all business stakeholders
- To coordinate a training session with vendors - PandaClass, to ensure foodpanda partners able to self-serve on our platform and knowledge to operate on our platform.
- Maintaining and improve the vendor wiki website with the latest content and feature enhancement Job Requirement:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Have excellent skills in PowerPoint Slides preparations and adequate skills in Excel
- Language: Fluent in writing and communicating in Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia is a plus
- Comfortable with speaking to a large crowd
- Experience in creating and maintaining websites content
What we offer
- Opportunity to take on responsibility from first day and have a direct impact on our business & all our customers
- Extremely steep learning curve
- Fast pace environment to grow as a person
- Steep learning curve in e-commerce & entrepreneurship
foodpanda at a glance
foodpanda focuses on E-Commerce, Food and Beverages, Marketplaces, Content Delivery, and Same Day Delivery. Their company has offices in New York City, Singapore, and Berlin. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, foodpanda has raised $859.45M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2017.