Bringing good food into your everyday. That's our mission
Workforce Management Analyst
“There is no love sincerer than the love of food.” - George Bernard Shaw
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda. foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favorite way to order food online. With hundreds of restaurants ready to receive orders via our website and mobile app, no one should have to suffer from the lack of variety or long queues to enjoy great food. This role will be located at the foodpanda Central Operations which functions as a Shared Service Centre for APAC.
Ideally, this role is someone who has experience in running product and process-related improvements for contact centers, e-commerce customer-facing solutions, or shared service centers.
The Workforce Management Junior Analyst will be responsible for creating, updating, and monitoring call center staffing levels and scheduling to ensure that there is appropriate coverage for the FoodPanda Vendor / Content Department in order to meet and exceed established Foodpanda customer service standards.
- Establishes a statistical baseline forecast for Vendor Operation. Provides clear communication of the forecasted workload, changes, assumptions, inputs, etc to the Sr. Leadership team.
- Partner with the Business Intelligence team to understand the key drivers of volume (lead and marketing forecasts, inbound traffic volume) and incorporate into forecasting and planning.
- Serve as the WFM subject matter expert for the departments assigned.
- Maintains a close working relationship with the departmental leadership in developing staffing strategies
- Responsible in handling and maintaining costs accrued within the department.
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Experiences and Education
- A minimum of 2 year of experience in Workforce Management is required.
- No supervisory experience required.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree
This position requires the capability to understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct business English and office practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others, analyse and resolve problems, maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external customers.
Specific skills and abilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, and Google Sheet.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Recognizes an emergency situation and takes appropriate action.
- Able to establish and maintain cooperative working relations.
- Ability to interpret and create spreadsheets.
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
- Good Math skills.
- Excel Skills (Formula, Pivot Tables, Lookup, Power Query)
- Keen on learning programming
- Python and SQL (not required)
What we offer:
Inside the walls of this office you’ll find: An empowering, international and agile working environment Responsibility from day one in an innovative and rapidly expanding tech business And a bunch of cool extras including a kicker table and table tennis, as well as free fruits and, of course, a monthly corporate allowance for foodpanda.
foodpanda at a glance
foodpanda focuses on E-Commerce, Food and Beverages, Marketplaces, Content Delivery, and Same Day Delivery. Their company has offices in New York City, Singapore, and Berlin. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, foodpanda has raised $859.45M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2017.